My Love for taking Pictures

As a child I had always like taking pictures. I remember my aunt would take are pictures when she would take us here and there.
I use her camera now when I can get film for it. Its the kind you look down in the glass. I now have 3 of the I have a variety of cameras, My 1st camera was a litte cheap brownie of some kind. Took the best film pictures.
I feel like when you take a pictures your putting your imagine freezing in time. My love for photograhpy is trying more settings. I have done around 13 weddings, xmas pictures for friendx.. I would take them to get better talent.. I love abstract pictures.
There are so many cameras out there now. I have learned more and more each time I go out and shoot. I have joined some online clubs. Which you can learn alot.
As for editeing, well still trying to learn that. Im a hands on person more than reading.
I enter our county fair every year, I feel like I'm getting better every year.
Have always wanted that one picture to get published, as we all do. In school took a photograhpy class, there my love for taking has never quit. I hope that it never does.
As I go out to do some shooting. I see what it should be.
Thats the beauty of what the eyes see. Its beyond words that one sees.
As ones mind goes and forgets who is who or what is what and where. You have a book to remember. One must not for get the beauty of life. Young or old. Pictures will always be here and improving as life goes on.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Texas Locust


This is a Texas Locust. They come out of the grown and than make such a noise.They fly and land anywhere they can. Than they sing at nite, next morning they leave there shells everywhere. They have a large wing span also.

No comments:

Post a Comment